Ibrahim Elsiddig Ahmed Ibrahim
- 06 705 6523
B Sc. University of Khartoum, 1993
M Sc. University of Gezira, 1996
Ph D. Accounting and Finance, University of Khartoum, 2003
•Sept 2016 to date, Associate Professor, Ajman University
2014- 2016 Associate Professor, Al Ghurair University
Deputy Dean and Assistant Professor, College of Business Studies, Al Ghurair University, Dubai Academic City, Sept. 2008 to 2014).
• Head of Accounting Department, Faculty of Business Administration, Ajman University of Science & Technology (July 2004 – Sept. 2008).
• Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting, Faculty of Business Administration, Ajman University of Science & Technology (2003 - 2007).
• Lecturer, Department of Accounting, Faculty of Business Administration, Ajman University of Science & Technology- UAE (Aug. 2001 - Aug. 2003)
• Lecturer, Department of Accounting & Finance, School of Management Studies, University of Khartoum, Sudan. (1996- 2001).
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Prediction of stock prices
• Ibrahim E. Ahmed and Suja S. Thomas; Assessing Interest Rate Risk Using Income Gap; EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review; Vol. 3, Issue 2, November 2015, pp 5 – 12.
• Ibrahim E. Ahmed; Liquidity, Profitability and the Dividends Payout Policy; World Review of Business Research; Volume 5, No. 2. April 2015 Issue. Pp. 73 – 85.
• Ibrahim E. Ahmed, Factors Determining the Selection of Capital Budgeting Techniques""; Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis; ISSN: 2241-0996 (Online version) 2241-0988 (Print version), Vol. 2, Issue 2; 2013.
• Ibrahim E. Ahmed, and Tareq Gebba; The performance of privatized financial institutions; Journal of Applied Finance and Banking; ISSN: 1792-6599 (Online version) 1792-6580 (Print version), Vol.3, Issue 4; 2013. Copy right Scienpress Ltd, United Kingdom.
• Ibrahim E. Ahmed, The Contents of Social Disclosure: A Survey of the UAE Islamic Banks’ Reports; Khartoum University Journal of Management Studies;