CBA Conducts Virtual 2021 Honors Assembly
Thursday, Jan 21, 2021
Faculty and staff of the College of Business Administration convened online on January 21st 2021 to celebrate academic and administrative staff members who were adjudged to have put in extraordinary efforts to help the college achieve its mission during the 2019-2020 academic year. It was the 4th such annual gathering of the college. The 2021 assembly honored eight CBA staff members in six categories..
Before announcing the award winners, Prof. Akinola Fadahunsi, Acting Dean of CBA restated the important role that every member of the CBA plays in achieving the mission of the college, especially in the current season which sees the college get ever close to realizing its objective of securing AACSB accreditation.
The 2021 award winners were:
- Faculty Excellence in Teaching: Mr. Muhammad Siddiqui (HoD, Marketing)
- Faculty Excellence in Research: Dr Maria Opulencia (Dept. of Management)
- Excellence in Service: Mr. Abdalghani Adnan Abdallah (Academic Services Supervisor)
- Best Adjunct Faculty: Dr Sayed Aftab Ahmed
- Excellence in Teaching Assistance: Mr. Fares Alhomsi & Ms. Kiran Zafar (Tied)
- Excellence in Internationalization Effort: Dr Ibrahim El Siddig (HoD, Accounting) & Ms. Pecky Humayun (Snr. Accreditation Officer)